Reel Eyes at Fresh Takes, Inc. is a full service media production unit providing professional audio/video services to the community at large for a variety of events, special occasions, and marketing needs.
Reel Eyes comprises of professional digital media artists working in collaboration with advanced high school aged student interns. Student Interns receive real job training in technologically advanced systems as well as critical 21st century learning skills.
All profits go towards funding Fresh Takes continuation of youth empowerment through Media Arts programming. Clients receive high quality products and walk away with a sense of pride knowing that they are supporting the larger goal to offer excellent learning opportunities to youth regardless of socio economic or ethnic background.
We film & edit media content for:
- Training Videos
- Weddings & Special Events
- Public Service Announcement’s
- High School & College Sports
- Sports Highlight Reels
- Audition Reels
- School Plays
- Dance Recitals
- Panels & Conference Coverage
How it Works:
Fresh Takes invites graduates from the Young Producers Project, an after school and home school program, to apply for a position with Reel Eyes Productions. Other interested students from the greater peninsula bay area are also encouraged to apply. A select group of 6 students are chosen to join and asked to sign a 9-month contract. Upon successful completion of the 9 months participants receive a stipend for their involvement and are honored at a public ceremony highlighting their achievements and growth.
Brief Overview of Services:
- Pre-production planning & consultation
- One or multi-camera shoots (up to 4 cameras available for any one event)
- Professional Audio Studio & Engineering for your recording needs
- Trained editors working with the industry standard software Final Cut Pro
- Branding through Moving Image graphics, titles, and logos.